Legal Consulting Services
- John L. Habib, Esq. established M.E.N.A. Bridge Advisors in the U.A.E. in 2008 to provide legal consultancy services in addition to market entry/market expansion & business advisory services. Mr. Habib has provided legal consulting services and conducted business in the broader Middle East region since 1990.
- M.E.N.A. Bridge Advisors’ multiple office locations, its array of experienced international legal consultants, and numerous industry alliance partners together has created a team that leads the region in bridging commercial interests and international legal requirements.
- M.E.N.A. Bridge Advisors’ clients not only receive the benefit of completely understanding the nuances – and, often, ambiguities – of published local laws and regulations, but are afforded access to a broad variety of relationships with prominent specialists residing and practicing across the M.E.N.A. markets on a daily basis. They supplement published and applied law practices with cultural sensitivity to provide highly sophisticated legal advice and business development solutions.
Market Entry/Expansion & Business Advisory Services
M.E.N.A. Bridge Advisors provides the following advisory services that go far beyond the scope of legal counsel typically offered by law firms active in the M.E.N.A. region:
- Compiling due diligence reports on companies and executives identified to be clients’ potential business partners, relying upon confidential sources having the highest level of access in the target markets;
- Conducting business representation activities, including serving as the local Business Development Division for clients wishing to outsource this role to conserve expense or focus on other initiatives in the home market or other territories;
- Drafting business plans and structuring joint ventures;
- Generating sales leads and closing contracts for remote clients;
- Sourcing and maintaining marketing and sales alliances and investor relationships;
- Identifying suitable acquisition targets, such as:
Serving as alternative board of directors members for clients seeking cost-savings through remote management of local company board activities
- Buy-outs of targeted companies;
- Strategic purchase of target company share percentages; and
- Tangible/intangible assets (e.g., commercial/residential real estate; franchises, distributorship rights; patents; trademarks and intellectual property licenses)